Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Time I bought

It is about 20 days that I wrote the post "Can't Buy Me Time".
In that post I concluded to include more and more activities in my daily life.

So here is what I have been doing in the last 3 weeks:
I've been doing a Sudoko puzzle almost every day.
We bought a baking oven (OTG-Oven Toaster Grill) and I tried my hand at baking.
My first attempt was a pizza, and it wasn't that bad.
Then I baked some German Weihnachtsplätzchen (Christmas Cookies) and "AngelEyes".
My little son and my sister liked them very much.
Roy and I made a Christmas crib and did some Christmas decorations for the Christmas tree and home.
I got the chance to be the "Master (Mistress) of Ceremony" for our Christmas programme in church. It was a great experience and I am happy that I was able to do it well.

So far so good ....
The last 2 weeks though were pretty stressing ... with so many Christmas programmes in church and other engagements coming up. Now I hope to get more rest.

For my future activities, I feel exercise needs to be added. And more "Me-Time"..
Well, let's see how it goes.

No comments: