Friday, January 13, 2012

Happy New Year



I wish you all a Happy New Year 2012 !
Even more, I wish myself a Happy New Year.

Looking back at the last year ... It was a turbulent one. Lot of laughter, lot of tears, lot of happiness, lot of sadness.

The books I read last year were 'Megaliving' by Robin Sharma and '3 Mistakes of my Life' by Chetan Bhagat.

The former helped me achieve some new goals in my life ... I practised my driving, cooking, wearing of the Sari and also my blog writing.

However I let myself get hurt again and again.
It is in these times that I realize who really loves me. My family and friends are the ones who are there for me always. In this new era of facebook and twitter I may not have hundreds of friends or followers, but I must tell you ... I cherish the few that I have.

This year there is even more to do ...
My dream is to fulfil my dream ... And I shall do it !!
I will face obstacles, but I need to overcome then.

My goals should be:

* Learn to understand God better
* Take out more time for myself
* Meditate and listen more to your inner self
* Laugh more and be cheerful
* Be there more for my son and my family
* Learn to accept the fact that not everyone you love may love you
* Work hard & Party harder
* Enjoy every day and thank God for the good things in your life
* Exercise and keep an active life
* Daily ask yourself:
What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail
* Never give up hope.
* Make your talents work for you
* There are people who need you more than you think.
* Learn to play the Keyboard
* Do what you love and love what you do !!
* Dream and imagine .. what you see is what you get
* LOVE, LOVE, LOVE


This year, this day is a new chance for all of us. Let us embrace it with all our heart !!

No comments: