Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Can't buy me Time

I was thinking, every day there is so much of the common chores to do, I don't get time to do the extra fun stuff that I want to do.

And then I thought "Stop! There is no point complaining like this. Each one of us gets 24 hours each day. Make it or Break it !!"
True. I got to do more. I CAN do more. Even if it means that I will get less sleep. But maybe I can sleep and dream better then, seeing all the nice and enjoyable things that I am doing in my dreams.

This has to be it. It's now or never. For a start, writing my blog has been an activity that I try to be regular with. Fit in each day some new thing, however small or big, a new activity, some new learnings, a new song, a new movie, a new word taught to my son, a new game played with him, a new prayer, a new joke, a new puzzle solved, a new acquaintance made ... .
There are so many so little things that can be done in a day.

At the end of a week I should make a list of all things done .. and hopefully it is going to be a huge tower at the end of a year.

Great! This should keep me motivated to do the monotonous activities as well :)..

No comments: