Tuesday, September 6, 2011

You are perfect

How many people have told you that you are perfect?
In my case noone.
I am not perfect and I am well aware of it. But I also haven't come across anyone who is "perfect". I wonder if the great people like Buddha or Jesus have been perfect themselves.

Life would be such a nice experience if all people would tell you "Hey Dear, you are perfect to me!! or would atleast accept you the way you are... The truth is .. some do and some don't ....

Somewhere I read "Everything created by God is perfect, and so are you."
and then somewhere else "God is perfect. But we are not. God wants us to change."

I assume this is not really God's opinion, rather the opinions of two different people. Each statement is in stark contrast to the other, and yet anyone can choose their cup of tea...

Perfection to each and every individual has a different meaning, and that's what makes us so perfect .... or should I say imperfect ???

No comments: