Saturday, September 10, 2011

I was, I am, I will be

When I was small I was interested in so many things ...
In Kindergarten always busy with stage shows where we used to enact something or dance to a song. In my primary school years it wasn't much different either. My teachers would always tell my parents that I am talented. But it stopped there. As I grew up, I started to become a shy person who would only smile but not say much. I have been trying hard to crack this shell open.
Sometimes it's easy, on other occasions I try to close it harder.

After I got my first job I started to open up again, found some gems of friends and I started to learn and pursue some new hobbies.
Photography has been one of them. Its seed was planted long time ago when my father gifted me my very first camera.
I bought my very own digi-cam and since then I've been shootin and shootin .... I'm not a pro but I just like to shoot at whatever comes to my sight .... and sometimes I get very nice snaps .... especially of my son ... who is my object of shooting nowadays.

I always liked drawing ... so I picked up glass painting as another hobby. Having had a friend who did glass paintings helped me a lot to start off. It gives me such immense happiness each time I finish a "masterpiece" of my own.

I don't know how I acquired the liking for writing .. maybe because I always loved reading since my childhood ... Another dear friend told me of the blog he was writing. And I liked this idea ...
So I started out with this blog that you are reading right now ...
I like this medium of writing.. this blog enables me to be myself ...
I can share my feelings and thoughts on any topic freely without having to worry about what other people might think about it. And it's nice to know that someone out there does take the time to read it.

In the future, I feel I should take up some activities that will allow me to interact more with others.
... Maybe enact some plays, sing, laugh and dance and have fun
... just like I used to when I was a kid.

No comments: