Sunday, September 4, 2011

This one worked ...

I have been trying in vain in the past to talk to a person especially after we have an argument, to explain the way I felt in a particular situation. It never worked so far. This person was never able to understand my point of view. I tried many things and I also tried prayer .. but no success. Then I came across a prayer for people who request for better communication with others. I read it. And I tried again. I prayed that this person may be able to receive what I have to say and grasp the meaning, the feelings I have .... God really worked on this person ... It seemed as if God removed his hands from the ears of that person and now everything was clear.And this made me think ... Maybe the way I pray is not correct. Maybe I need to be more specific in what I pray for ... I need to be sincere and honest when I pray.

Hmmm... Not so easy .... It worked this time ... dunno for how long though.

No comments: