Tuesday, July 26, 2011

What Makes Me Happy


I was thinking about the small and big things in life that make me happy. And thinking about them made me happy again .... Here's just a few of them:


~ Eating Mango Dolly ice cream
~ Listening and humming to nice songs
~ Dancing alone or with Ryan
~ Holding Ryan in my arms
~ Hugs and kisses
~ Talking with Roy
~ Chatting with my dearest friends
~ Watching a sunrise or sunset in the quiet
~ Writing my blog
~ Ice cream
~ Listening to the twitter of birds in the morning
~ Looking at the beautiful flowers in the garden
~ Glass painting
~ Teaching Ryan
~ Yummy Pizza
~ Cooking with Roy or chatting with him in the kitchen while I cook
~ Watch a nice comedy at home
~ Watch an India cricket match
~ Surprise my loved ones
~ Spending time with my parents and Shobha
~ Eating masala dosa from Aaryaas
~ Walking barefoot on grass
~ Being with nature
~ Going for a stroll in the garden or park
~ Window shopping
~ Buying gifts for loved ones
~ Getting some nice earrings for myself
~ Just lazying around and doing nothing for a day
~ Go on short or long trips in the car with good music on
~ Lying in bed and read a nice book
~ Having a good laugh
~ Taking snaps and showing them to my loved ones

It is good to once in a while have a look at this list especially when I'm moody ...

No comments: