Saturday, July 16, 2011

Magical Lullaby


There was no power again, and it was time to get lil Ryan to sleep. He was finding it difficult to fall asleep and was turning from side to side. It was then I remembered that long time ago I had recorded a lullaby song on my mobile from the internet. I took Ryan in my arms and started playing the lullaby. I walked up and down and made him lie across my shoulder. And lo, he fell asleep soon. It is very rarely that my son falls asleep in my arms. And it is a wonderful feeling to have him in my arms. Lullabies have such a magical, soothing sound. I was looking for some meditation songs myself to help me sleep better. Why look so far ? These lullabies are excellent and soothe anyone, from small to big. There is so much to learn from our babies. They are fine tuned to the basic things in life - sleep, food and love, laughter, happiness. We just need to look up to them.

No comments: