Saturday, January 1, 2011

Last time for the First Time

It's the first day of the new year 2011 and I thought what better way to start the year than to post something new in my blog. The last day of last year has been a pretty hectic day in which I felt sadly drained out. And it kind of summarizes the year that was. So certainly one of the top things on my list of resolutions for this year is to be a more relaxed person. I want this year to be one of the best I've had so far. God has already blessed me and Roy with a lovely son, so I just want to add to this ... Add more and more wonderful and memorable events to the "Life of Syl". Recently, I came across the line "When was the last time you did something for the first time ??" It made me think and I felt it makes sense. In our busy lives, as we grow older we do less and less new activities. We settle down on a rusty, old platform that shrieks with its wear and tear. Instead we should always oil our gear and explore the unknown, looking for fun,laughter,maybe a few tears and adventure down the road travelled. So, go out and enjoy ... - Happy New Year, friendz !!

No comments: