Sunday, August 19, 2007

My Second Blog

Hello again ... :)
I had started out in writing a blog some months ago ... to be precise March 5,2007.
Like many of my attempts it evaporated into thin air ... so here I am ... again ...
Below are the excerpts of my very first post ...

My First Blog - Mar5 2007
Hello,Well, how does one start one's first blog ... ?I have no clues. Today I was reading the blogs of a friend ... and I just liked it ...Not that I had not read it earlier but as always I am just so good at procrastinating (i hope that was correct ;) ) things I want to do ....Always so many excuses ... There shouldn't be none tonight I thought...So let's start off ... I like to express myself... Not much of writing... rather I prefer talking ... But in this digital-age where everything is designed to shorten or totally avoid human interaction, one does not get to meet so many people who would be interested in talking about anything and everything under the sun ...I feel this is a good medium to express my thoughts and emotions ....I used to keep a diary when I was younger ... so this isn't much different ...Though this would be an open one ... coz I would be glad if someone will be interested in reading this ...As someone said "Life is a box of Chocolates" ... and if we all would share our experiences in life,we would soon understand that we all are more or less same ... So let's start off on a beautiful journey ... ( I hope so ... :) )Thank you for reading this ....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good Start .. now keep going ... now that i think you are motivated