Saturday, March 5, 2011

Silence so Golden

Sometimes silence is so golden .... when too much has been said and done .. when nothing's been achieved or so much of no use. But to be silent is rarely possible, when one is with one's family or in the workplace. But at times it is still possible, in my case, when I have a small or big tiff with my better half. In those times we don't talk much. I know we should talk it out ... but it really helps to be silent for some time and get close again in the end ... Today got the chance to do a glass painting again ..after a very long time. They say when you do things that require silence you are able to relax ... and I was thinking about it when I drew the outline of my new glass painting. I wasn't relaxed though, because it is a tedious task to get a neat outline, and the slightest relaxation could make it look clumsy. But again , it felt nice to have this silence, though interrupted now and then by my little boy. :) It felt as if a nice breeze was flowing through my head, my thoughts ...

No comments: