Sunday, January 4, 2009

Wish you the 3 Somethings in 2009 !!!

Saw this quote today :

Three grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.

-Jose Addison

Very true ... if I look back at the year 2008 that was.
This time I did not take time to really think about any new or old failed resolutions.
But I felt I should do or rather not do one thing this year.
This year I should not give my love, affection, care, laughter & joy to everyone I care for, but only to those who need it and have time to appreciate these.

I feel it was a waste ... of my time, my positive energy.
Everyone around me seems so involved with their job, wantingly or not they cannot enjoy the simple things in life... They do not have time for me.... Not that I complain, but I must say that I used to enjoy the fun moments I had with them.

How come I still have time to laugh and dance ???

No comments: