Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday blues

Another friday ... Another day in office. So much activity, so much work, but if I was to think about how much of it has made me happy, I have to admit not much. I wonder if I am the only one ... My friend says "Start a hobby, and then you won't feel so bad." Hmmm .... A hobby. Come to think about it, there are so many things that I'd want to do ... playing games, painting, joining a dance school .... and even "serious" stuff like learning to cook more delicious stuff. (Just joking.. I am not an anti-cook :))
If I start imagining, I can see every day of my life like a rainbow. I mean every hour of it would be filled with doing colourful things that would only make me happy.
But, well it's not a rainbow now. Will it ever become ? My inner voice says "Yes, if you really want it!" And I wonder "How do I start??" Should I start with my job? It's the place where I (literally) spend most of my life. Hmmm... I have been glued to it for too long a time. In this time I have seen many come and go. Are they happier now ?
A colleague of mine has been thinking alike, and he's done something about his misery. He (being a fitness freak)is planning to open a fitness gym. He's a certified aerobic instructor. Nice. If you can make your hobby your profession.

Well,... as long as I have my rainbow dreams, there is still hope for me !

No comments: